It's well past three am and I'm writing a letter that you'll never get.
My hands are shaking, my vision's blurred and my eyes are all wet
'Cause I don't know what to say to you anymore
I don't know why we're like this,
it's so different now, from our first kiss
And I don't know what to do about it anymore.
I know I've tried, I think you have too, but it's not easy.
Are you afraid of what might happen? I know I'm real scared, just please don't leave me.
'Cause I don't know what will happen if we don't believe
I don't know what's going wrong with us,
can we get by with just faith and trust?
Is it possible that I'm too naive?
My hands are shaking, my vision's blurred and my eyes are all wet
'Cause I don't know what to say to you anymore
I don't know why we're like this,
it's so different now, from our first kiss
And I don't know what to do about it anymore.
I know I've tried, I think you have too, but it's not easy.
Are you afraid of what might happen? I know I'm real scared, just please don't leave me.
'Cause I don't know what will happen if we don't believe
I don't know what's going wrong with us,
can we get by with just faith and trust?
Is it possible that I'm too naive?
No comments:
Post a Comment